Stages are a crucial part of any event production. We’ve got years of experience in designing and installing a variety of stage setups, and have the creativity and know how to make sure your setup not only looks great but is safe and durable.
We offer a wide range of basic staging platforms together with all of the accessories you could need including legs (round or square), telescopic legs, stairs, rails and more. Our staging platforms are made from aluminium profiles and water resistant anti-skidding birch plywood decks.
If you need more information or would like to talk through your requirements with one of the team, please contact us.
- Frame: Aluminium (6005A T6)
- Top: Water resistant plywood
- Dimensions:1x2m (3.28×6.56ft), 1x1m (3.28×3.28ft)
- Loading capacity: 750kg/m2 (1x2m) TUV approval
- Weight: 35kg (1x2m) Height: 9cm
Leg insert holder
- Highly universal and easy to operate leg holder. It accommodates both square and round leg profiles
- Telescopic legs for standard stage platforms can be extended to any desired height
- Height: 0.4-0.6m (1.31–1.97ft) 0.65–1m (2.13–3.28ft) 0.95–1.5m (3.12–4.92ft)
- Standard legs for stage platforms available in two shapes – round and square profiles
- Round leg: 48x3mm (1.89×0.12inch)
- Square leg: 40x40x3mm (1.57×1.57×0.12inch)
- Adjustable stage stairs. The height of a step is 20cm (0.66ft)
- Standard stage stair railings available in two lengths, 1m (3.28ft) and 2m (6.56ft)
- Weight: 30kg/m
- Stage platforms connector for strong, steady and easy connection of the platforms
- Leg to leg connector for 2 legs
Request a Call Back
If you would for one of our Trusslite representatives to call you back to discuss any of our products or to talk through your requirements please click the link below and select ‘Request Call Back’ as the form subject. Alternatively you can call us direct on 01922 713 713.
Check out our dedicated Trusslite category zones making finding what you need more accessible